These are the services we will be providing for you all soon. Here is a sneak peek!
Our Introduction to Neurodiversity:
I cannot reveal details yet until we get our business fully set up, but that was a sneak peek!! If you would like to work with us in the future, please note: our business is not up and running yet. In the mean time, I am going to post some resources here for folks to have a beginning in the understanding of neurodiversity.
- Nick Walker’s Website on Neuroqueering: Walker, N.(2021). Neuroqueer: The Writings of Dr. Nick Walker. Neuroqueer.com. https://neuroqueer.com/
- Jim Sinclair’s Essay: Sinclair, S. (1993). Don’t Mourn For Us. Autism Network International. https://www.fierceautie.com/p/dont-mourn-for-us-by-jim-sinclair.html
- The US’ First Autistic-led Organization, Autism Network Interational (ANI shutdown in 2013): Sinclair, J., Shelly, S. (1990). Autreat.com. https://www.autismnetworkinternational.org/History_of_ANI.html
- The Autistic Archive (an archival of the Neurodiversity Movement): Eidle, I. (2021). Autistic Archive. Google Sites. https://sites.google.com/view/autistic-archive/home?authuser=0
- Kassiane Asasumasu coined the words Neurodivergent and Neurodivergence: Asasumasu, K. (2010). Radical Neurodivergence Speaking. Blogger. http://timetolisten.blogspot.com/
- Antivaxxers, Quack Autism Cures, and More: Seigler, A. (2019). Fierce Autie. Blogger. https://www.fierceautie.com/
- Jessica Leza’s La Migdalia Music Therapy Bookshop: Leza, J. (2020). La Migdalia Music Therapy Bookshop. Bookshop.org. https://bookshop.org/shop/LaMigdalia
- Jessica Leza’s Etsy Shop: Leza, J. (2019). La Migdalia Neurodivergent and Homestead Arts. Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaMigdalia
- Jessica Leza’s Website: Leza, J. (2021). Jessica Leza, Board Certified Music Therapist. WordPress. https://jessicaleza.com/
- Ko-Fi Accounts for financial support to keep our work going:
– Lindsay: Click here: Mohler, L. (2021). The Creative Autistic, Buy a Coffee for Lindsay Mohler, Ko-Fi. https://ko-fi.com/thecreativeautistic
– Jessica: Click here: Leza, J. (2021). Jessica Leza, Music Therapist / Artist, Buy a Coffee for Jessica Leza. Ko-Fi. https://ko-fi.com/jessicaleza
Any more resources we have can be added later on to a page we are curating and adding later to the site, titled: ‘Neurodiversity Resources’.
If you would like to receive more information and resources, please email me (Lindsay) below using the form.